OUR STRATEGIC GOALS ARE:
- Strategic Priority One: Teaching and learning
- Strategic Priority Two: Corporate support
- Strategic Priority Three: Human Resources
- Strategic Priority Four: Infrastructure
OUR PLEDGE AS MOUNT EDGECOMBE PRIVATE SCHOOL
* Greet and address our customers in a polite and friendly manner
* Treat customers with respect, sensitivity, dignity and being courteous at all times
* Respond to all queries and provide feedback within 5 working days
* Identify ourselves when dealing with our customers whether in person or telephonically
* Investigate and report on complaints within 5 working days
* Subject ourselves to performance evaluation
* Ongoing consultation with all stakeholders to meet the expectations of all our customers in improving service delivery
* Setting of service standards according to the expectations of our customers and measuring these standards to assess if they are being met
* We are open and transparent about the services we provide
* We are committed to providing quality service delivery with the best value for money
* Encourage and acknowledge/reward innovation and excellence
WHEN YOU CORRESPOND WITH US
We will try to resolve your query within 5 working days.
WHEN YOU PHONE US
* We will answer calls promptly
* Identify ourselves by name
* Assist you in a polite and helpful manner
* Refer you to the appropriate person
* Take a message in the absence of an official
* Our telephone switchboard numbers: 031 5397296/8; 031 5397028/38
DEALING WITH QUERIES/COMPLAINTS
How queries/complaints will be dealt with:
* Mechanisms are put in place to welcome complaints for the purpose of improving service delivery via the school protocol in the Information Booklet. In this regard, we have installed a suggestion box in the office foyer.
* Staff members are workshopped on how to deal with complaints to the satisfaction of the customer with the relevant procedures.
* All complaints are treated with utmost confidentiality and impartiality and the necessary feedback provided.
We will observe the following Batho Pele Principles when providing our services:
We undertake to consult our customers on the level and quality of services provided.
- SERVICE STANDARDS
We undertake to provide service of a high quality.
We will ensure that we are accessible to all our customers who need our services for their well-being
We will always be courteous to our customers.
We will provide honest and accurate information.
- OPENNESS AND TRANSPARENCY
We will endeavor to maintain openness and transparency in all that we do.
- DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS
We respect the right of our customers to complain constructively if our services are not satisfactory.
- VALUE FOR MONEY
We will endeavor to provide services that are value for money.
- ENCOURAGING INNOVATION AND REWARDING EXCELLENCE
Staff commitment, energy and skills will be harnessed to improve service delivery and the quality of services rendered.
- SERVICE DELIVERY IMPACT
We shall endeavor to assess the impact of our services and ascertain whether we are achieving our specified objectives.
- LEADERSHIP AND STRATEGIC DIRECTION
Managers will lead by example and will endeavour that the vision, mission and goals are articulated
Strategic Goal 1 : Provide high quality, relevant education to all learners, regardless of
race, gender, ethnic group, which will equip them with the knowledge, skills, values and attitudes to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
Strategic Goal 2 : Transform the school into a learning organization focused on
character development, results, high performance, effective communication and quality service delivery.
Strategic Goal 3 : Transform the school into a self-reliant and effective learning
institution that is also a centre for life-long learning.
Strategic Goal 4 : Develop the human resource capacity to meet the highest standards of
Strategic Goal 5 : To solicit commitment and support from all stakeholders in the professional management of the school
Strategic Goal 6 : Upgrade the school buildings, grounds, facilities and equipment